Monday, May 3, 2010

"Best Possible Outcome"

In an accent that would have made the legislators of Arizona very nervous, the surgeon reported that the surgery had the "best possible outcome". Granted, he doesn't have to endure any
of the recuperation that Judi will have, but as is the case with so many hard working immigrants, "he did the job"
I was eating a grilled cheese sandwich (Judi was not available to remind me to get a salad instead) with Susan when the Dr. gave the report so neither Susan or I could ask the list of questions that Judi had given us to ask. But Jack asked the most important which was, "was it the best possible outcome?" Some results will have to wait for three days to get the full report but initial biopsy results appear very good.
Jack was able to sneak back to the recovery room and now I have a call that Susan and Jack are going into the room 1135- good news. so I am off to that room and will report later. stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment