Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Very Social Day

This is to prove to Joyce I don't need retouching to take a good photo. This was taken the day after surgery. I am told that if all goes well, I will be released tomorrow. I am also hoping to have the results of the pathology tests tomorrow. Lots of visitors today -- Phyllis Malitz, Margot Wallace, Marsha Goldstein, Daniele Roberts and Joan Beugen. Yesterday, Daniele, Dan, and Kristi Peterson stopped by. Flowers from the office, the Glencoe Girls, the Roberts and Phyllis as well as other thoughtful gifts. Sondra Epstein, via Maria Bechilly sent the president of the hospital to pay his respects. My thanks to all of you. Proper handwritten notes to follow.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are getting better but I am worried about Alfredo the food service worker who was trying to meet your nutritional needs. The man was in a cold sweat.
    Anyway, I am glad you are going home and Jack can cook for you. He knows your food requirements. I don't think this is the time to be worrying about Weight Watcher points but what do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to hear surgery went well and prognosis is looking good. Hope the lymph node is clear as well. Spoke to Stanley who spoke to Jack -so getting current information. Hope to hear you are going home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fabulous and nice that you were able to wear a gown that complements your blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! What an inspiration to see your smile. Sandra "Sam" McClive

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appear to be posting challenged so I'm trying again! Wanted to make sure that with the absence of Nurse Stephanie you have all the latest in hair care. Have you tried the Brazilian Keratin treatment yet? I swear by it; Florida humidity and all! My Naples, Italy born and bred neighbor, an endocrinologist at UofC Hospitals got me in to it. So it is a medical necessity! Your photo looks great as it is but just in case you need a 'prescription' for improved hair care and time spent, I can get one for you!

    You may be home by the time you read this so good luck with your continued improvement!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete